The Government believes that it is important that people from a wide range of backgrounds take up public appointments so that the Boards of public bodies reflect the rich diversity of our society and better understand the needs of the communities they serve. Appointments are made on merit and applications are welcome from all sections of society.
Latest OFMDFM Vacancies
- All latest vacancies are now published on the nidirect website
The All Aboard news-sheet provides information on the public appointment vacancies that are expected to arise in the coming months. You can download the current Issue below.
About Public Appointments
You can find out more bout the role of a public appointment via the nidirect website
To find out how appointments to public bodies are regulated, take a look at the Commissioner for Public Appointments for Northern Ireland website
A guide is also available for download below.
For the first time in 2009/10 the Public Bodies and Public Appointments Annual Report publications were brought together into one document. Annual reports can be accessed below:
Public Bodies and Public Appointments Annual Report
- The Public Bodies and Public Appointments Annual Report 2013/14 (PDF 4MB)
- The Public Bodies and Public Appointments Annual Report 2012/13 (PDF 2.42MB)
- The Public Appointments Annual Report 2011/12 (PDF 837KB)
- The Public Bodies Annual Report 2011/12 (PDF 1.64MB)
- The Public Bodies and Public Appointments Annual Report 2010/11 (PDF 2.79MB)
- The Public Bodies and Public Appointments Annual Report 2009/10 (PDF 2.02MB)