Making Government Work
- Improving public servicesGovernment Advertising Unit, Civil Service Reform, Independent reviews and reports
- Civil ContingenciesThe aim of the Civil Contingencies Policy Branch (CCPB) is to promote the development of emergency planning and response arrangements within the NI public sector to ensure that an efficient and effective response can be made to assist the public during and in the aftermath of an emergency affecting all, or a large part, of Northern Ireland.
- Legislation and the AssemblyIn this section you will find information on the Executive's Legislative Programme and the NI Assembly.
- Public AppointmentsIf you are interested in undertaking a public appointment, our site can tell you what public appointments are currently available and how to apply.
- Information Management and Central Advisory BranchThe Central Freedom of Information Team has responsibility for the provision of advice and guidance to all Northern Ireland Departments in relation to the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000, Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998 and the Environmental Information Regulations (EIRs) 2004.