Making Government Work
- Programme for Government and Budget Access the Government’s main policies and priorities for the years ahead.
- Improving public servicesGovernment Advertising Unit, Civil Service Reform, Independent reviews and reports
- Civil ContingenciesThe aim of the Civil Contingencies Policy Branch (CCPB) is to promote the development of emergency planning and response arrangements within the NI public sector to ensure that an efficient and effective response can be made to assist the public during and in the aftermath of an emergency affecting all, or a large part, of Northern Ireland.
- Supporting the ExecutiveThe Executive Division provides support and guidance for all the functions of the Executive, including Executive and Ministerial business in the Assembly in particular, legislation.
- Public AppointmentsIf you are interested in undertaking a public appointment, our site can tell you what public appointments are currently available and how to apply.
- Civic Forum ReviewStrand One of the Belfast (Good Friday) Agreement provided for the establishment of a Civic Forum, comprising representatives of the business, trade union and voluntary sectors, to act as a consultative mechansim on social, economic and cultural issues.
- Information Management and Central Advisory Branch (IMCAB)The Central Freedom of Information Team has responsibility for the provision of advice and guidance to all Northern Ireland Departments in relation to the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000, Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998 and the Environmental Information Regulations (EIRs) 2004.
- Sustainable DevelopmentSustainable development aims to bring viability, stability and opportunity to all our social, economic and environmental activities and programmes.