Making Government Work
- Civil ContingenciesThe aim of the Civil Contingencies Policy Branch (CCPB) is to promote the development of emergency planning and response arrangements within the NI public sector to ensure that an efficient and effective response can be made to assist the public during and in the aftermath of an emergency affecting all, or a large part, of Northern Ireland.
- LegislationFind out how legislation relating to Northern Ireland is brought forward.
- Executive's Legislative Programme 2012 - 2013
- The Northern Ireland ExecutiveThe Executive Division provides support and guidance for all the functions of the Executive, including Executive and Ministerial business in the Assembly in particular, legislation.
- Machinery of GovernmentFind out about the role of the Machinery of Government division within the Northern Ireland administration
- Public AppointmentsIf you are interested in undertaking a public appointment, our site can tell you what public appointments are currently available and how to apply.
- Civic Forum ReviewStrand One of the Belfast (Good Friday) Agreement provided for the establishment of a Civic Forum, comprising representatives of the business, trade union and voluntary sectors, to act as a consultative mechansim on social, economic and cultural issues.
- Independent reviews and reportsIn this section you will find published reports and independent reviews on different aspects of government work.