Making Government Work
- Improving public services
- Civil ContingenciesThe aim of the Civil Contingencies Policy Branch (CCPB) is to promote the development of emergency planning and response arrangements within the NI public sector to ensure that an efficient and effective response can be made to assist the public during and in the aftermath of an emergency affecting all, or a large part, of Northern Ireland.
- Legislation and the AssemblyIn this section you will find information on the Executive's Legislative Programme and the NI Assembly.
- The Northern Ireland ExecutiveThe Executive Division provides support and guidance for all the functions of the Executive, including Executive and Ministerial business in the Assembly in particular, legislation.
- Public AppointmentsIf you are interested in undertaking a public appointment, our site can tell you what public appointments are currently available and how to apply.
- Civic Forum ReviewStrand One of the Belfast (Good Friday) Agreement provided for the establishment of a Civic Forum, comprising representatives of the business, trade union and voluntary sectors, to act as a consultative mechansim on social, economic and cultural issues.
- Information Management and Central Advisory BranchThe Central Freedom of Information Team has responsibility for the provision of advice and guidance to all Northern Ireland Departments in relation to the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000, Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998 and the Environmental Information Regulations (EIRs) 2004.