Improving Public Services
- PolicylinkThe homepage for Policylink-improving policy development. The Policylink website has been established as part of a programme of measures to promote good practice in policy-making in the Northern Ireland Civil Service.
- Review of Public Administration Find out about the review of Northern Ireland public administration which is currently underway.
- Information Management and Central Advisory BranchThe Central Freedom of Information Team has responsibility for the provision of advice and guidance to all Northern Ireland Departments in relation to the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000, Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998 and the Environmental Information Regulations (EIRs) 2004.
- Government Advertising UnitThe Advertising Shared Service Centre was established following the Review of Government Advertising, and is part of the reform and modernisation agenda within the Northern Ireland Civil Service.
- Civil Service ReformFind out what the Northern Ireland Civil Service is doing to deliver better public services.