Research and statistics
Welcome to the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister Research Branch website. We provide a research and statistical resource to the Equality Division.
The Branch comprises of seven professional research staff from Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA) who are out-posted into OFMDFM to provide professional research and statistical advice. The branch is responsible for the following work areas:
You can access the research publications from the link below.
The latest research and statistical publications published are listed below:
- Gender Equality Strategy Statistics Update Report 2014 (PDF 2.77MB)
- Gender Equality Strategy Statistics Update Report 2014 - Supporting Data (XLSX 275KB)
- Economy in Transition: Future Drivers, Challenges, Impacts and Issues for Policy Consideration (PDF 2.31MB)
- Understanding Socio-Economic Inequalities affecting Older People (PDF 1.65MB)
- An exploratory study of the wealth of Older People in Ireland – North and South (PDF 1.63MB)
- Disability Strategy 2012-2015 Supplementary Statistical Bulletin #4: Employment and Standard of Living (PDF 2.56MB)
- Consultation on the Racial Equality Indicators
- Consultation on Good Relations Indicator Review - summary report (PDF 371KB)