Research and statistics
Welcome to the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister Research Branch website. We provide a research and statistical resource to the Equality Division.
The Branch comprises of seven professional research staff from Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA) who are out-posted into OFMDFM to provide professional research and statistical advice. The branch is responsible for the following work areas:
You can access the research publications from the link below.
The latest research and statistical publications published are listed below:
- Labour Force Survey Religion Report 2013
- Child and Working Age Poverty in Northern Ireland 2010 - 2020 report (final update) (PDF 911KB)
- A profile of older people in Northern Ireland – 2014 update (PDF 2.49MB)
- A profile of older people in Northern Ireland – 2014 update tables (EXCEL 198KB)
- An Investigation of Gender Equality Issues at the Executive Level in Northern Ireland Public Sector Organisations (PDF 1524 KB)
- Commentary for Children and Young People’s Strategic Indicators 2013 – Update October 2014 (PDF 576KB)
- Tables for Children and Young People’s Strategic Indicators 2013 – Update October 2014 (Excel 121KB)
- Consultation on the Racial Equality Indicators
- Consultation on Good Relations Indicator Review - summary report (PDF 371KB)