Good Relations and Building a United Community
- Together: Building a United CommunityThe 'Together: Building a United Community' Strategy, published on May 23 2013, reflects the Executive’s commitment to improving community relations and continuing the journey towards a more united and shared society.
- Community RelationsTo help heal the divisions within Northern Ireland we formulate policy, provide advice to ministers, undertake research and undertake funding.
- VictimsThe role of the Victims Unit is to raise awareness of, and co-ordinate activity on, issues affecting victims of the troubles across the devolved administration and throughout Northern Ireland in general
- Victims and Survivors ServiceIn this section you will find information on the establishment of the new Victims and Survivors Service.
- Racial EqualityFind out more about the legislation relating to race and how we promote racial equality in Northern Ireland.
- Holocaust Memorial DayHolocaust Memorial Day is commemorated each year on or around 27 January. This is the date on which the former Nazi concentration and extermination camp, Auschwitz-Birkenau was liberated in 1945.