Good Relations and Building a United Community
- Together: Building a United CommunityThe 'Together: Building a United Community' Strategy, published on May 23 2013, reflects the Executive’s commitment to improving community relations and continuing the journey towards a more united and shared society.
- District Councils Community Relations ProgrammeDistrict Councils Community Relations Programme, developed to suppport local community relations initiatives.
- Central Good Relations Funding ProgrammeThe Central Good Relations Funding Programme supports the achievement of the Executive’s strategic objectives relating to good relations.
- Community Relations CouncilThe Community Relations Council is an independent body and is the main channel for government funding.
- News on Conflict Transformation
- Victims and SurvivorsThe role of the Victims Unit is to raise awareness of, and co-ordinate activity on, issues affecting victims of the troubles across the devolved administration and throughout Northern Ireland in general.
- Racial EqualityFind out more about the legislation relating to race and how we promote racial equality in Northern Ireland.
- Holocaust Memorial DayHolocaust Memorial Day is commemorated each year on or around 27 January. This is the date on which the former Nazi concentration and extermination camp, Auschwitz-Birkenau was liberated in 1945.
- Historical Institutional Abuse InquiryThe Northern Ireland Executive established the Inquiry into Historical Institutional Abuse, which is investigating abuse of children under 18 who were living in an institution* in Northern Ireland between 1922 and 1995.