In this section you will find the latest OFMDFM consultations published to seek your views and opinions.
- Consultation on Developing a Sexual Orientation Strategy - deadline for response 6 June 2014
- Consultation on draft Active Ageing Strategy - deadline for response 23 May 2014
- Consultation on Good Relations Indicator Review - ended 31 March 2014
- Consultation on strategy for Delivering Social Change for Children and Young People - ended 31 March 2014
- Consultation on draft Statutory Rules for the Inquiry into Historical Institutional Abuse, from 27 March - 24 May 2013 (NI Executive website)
- Consultation on a disability strategy entitled 'A strategy to improve the lives of disabled people – 2012 to 2015', from 25 April until 15 August 2012
- Consultation on Childcare Strategy, from 5 December 2012 - 5 March 2013
The consultation process in OFMDFM
We recognise the importance of proper consultation and in carrying out our equality duties consults in a timely, open and inclusive way and in accordance with the Equality Commissions guiding principles.
We continue to monitor each of our policies to ensure that as each policy is revised it promotes greater equality of opportunity. OFMDFM need your views through the consultation process.
Here are some useful links, guidance and sources of information on consultation.