In this section you will find the latest OFMDFM consultations published to seek your views and opinions.
- Consultation on draft Budget 2015-16 - deadline 29 December 2014
- Consultation on indicators for ‘A Strategy to improve the lives of people with disabilities 2012 - 2015’ - deadline for response 27 February 2015
- Consultation on the Racial Equality Strategy for Northern Ireland 2014 - 2024 - ended 10 October 2014
- Consultation on the Racial Equality Strategy Indicators - ended 10 October 2014
- Consultation on Developing a Sexual Orientation Strategy - ended 6 June 2014
- Consultation on draft Active Ageing Strategy - ended 23 May 2014
- Consultation on Good Relations Indicator Review - ended 31 March 2014
- Consultation on strategy for Delivering Social Change for Children and Young People - ended 31 March 2014
- Consultation on draft Statutory Rules for the Inquiry into Historical Institutional Abuse, from 27 March - 24 May 2013 (NI Executive)
- Consultation on a disability strategy entitled 'A strategy to improve the lives of disabled people – 2012 to 2015', from 25 April until 15 August 2012
- Consultation on Childcare Strategy, from 5 December 2012 - 5 March 2013
The consultation process in OFMDFM
We recognise the importance of proper consultation and in carrying out our equality duties consults in a timely, open and inclusive way and in accordance with the Equality Commissions guiding principles.
We continue to monitor each of our policies to ensure that as each policy is revised it promotes greater equality of opportunity. OFMDFM need your views through the consultation process.
Here are some useful links, guidance and sources of information on consultation.