Budget 2011-2015: Spending priorities and savings plan
On this page you will find information on the OFMDFM budget, spending priorities and savings plan.
OFMDFM Budget 2011 - 2015
Please use the link below to access the document.
OFMDFM response to consultation responses on draft budget 2011-15
Following the end of the consultation period and the publication of responses received OFMDFM has published it's response. Please use the link below to access the document.
OFMDFM Spending priorities and savings plan for 2011 - 2015
The Department's spending priorities and savings plans can be downloaded at the links below.
- OFMDFM Draft Budget 2011-2015 - Spending priorities and savings plan (WORD 82.5KB)
- OFMDFM Budget 2011-2015 Savings Plans (PDF 196KB)
Consultation responses on OFMDFM Spending priorities and savings plan for 2011 - 2015
The comments and responses received by the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister on the department's priorities and spending plans for 2011-2015 are now available to view online. Please follow the link below to access them.
Each department in responsible for publishing their own spending priorities and savings plan. These plans are available on the departments website. Please see links below.
- Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Department of Culture Arts and Leisure
- Department of Education
- Department for Employment and Learning
- Department of Enterprise Trade and Industry
- Department of Finance and Personnel
- Department of Environment
- Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
- Department of Justice
- Department for Social Development
- Department of Regional Development