The Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister welcomes any enquiries you may have or general comments you would like to make on our service and any suggestions as to how this could be improved.
You can contact us by using our Feedback Form or you can phone us on: 028 9052 8400.
For enquiries relating to all other Northern Ireland Departments please visit the nidirect website or you can phone on: 101.
Contacting OFMDFM Ministers
If you would like to contact any of the OFMDFM Ministers please use the addresses below.
GD36 Stormont Castle
Freedom of Information
If you have any enquiries relating to Freedom of Information, you can visit the FOI section on the website or contact the OFMDFM Information Management and Central Advisory Branch using the information below.
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freedom of Information and Accessing Information - OFMDFM website
You can also request information using our online form.
If you are unhappy with the quality of service you receive from staff in the department, we will endeavour to set things right.
The OFMDFM Complaints Procedure is designed to address any specific concerns our customers have that relate to the quality of customer service provided by OFMDFM staff. For example this might include:
- Delays in receiving information/responses within accepted timeframes
- Difficulty in contacting the correct office, branch or person
- Incorrect information or guidance issued by the Department
- Attitude and conduct of OFMDFM staff
For more information on the OFMDFM complaints procedure and to access the online complaints form use the links below.
- Complaints Procedure for the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister
- Online Complaints Form