A to Z
Entries for R
- Race Relations Order Introduction | Race Relations Order | Race | Equality
Introduction the the Race Relations Order (NI) 1997
- Race Relations Order | Race | Equality
The Race Relations (NI) Order 1997 (RRO) follows closely the provisions of the 1976 Race Relations Act in GB. It outlaws discrimination on grounds of colour, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin.
- Racial Equality and Good Relations | Equality
Find out more about the legislation relating to race and how we promote racial equality in Northern Ireland.
- Racial Equality Unit Publications | Race | Equality
Racial Equality Unit Publications
- Racial Harassment | Race Relations Order | Race | Equality
Racial harassment within the Race Relations Order (NI) 1997.
- Raising awareness and next steps
UNCRC Concluding oberservations - NI priorities and plans - Establishing key priority areas for action
- Rebalancing the NI Economy and Corporation Tax
In this section you will find information on Rebalancing the NI Economy and Corporation Tax.
- Rediscover Northern Ireland
The Rediscover Northern Ireland programme is lead by the Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure
- Regeneration of Former Security Sites | Reinvestment and Reform Initiative | Economic Policy
The Reinvestment and Reform Initiative made provision for the free transfer, to the Executive, of six strategic military and security assets.
- Regeneration Sites Team
The Regeneration Sites Team is in the Strategic Investment and Reform Division and is responsible for taking forward work flowing from the Reinvestment and Reform Initiative.
- Registration | Fair Employment | Equality
All private sector employers with more than 10 full-time employees (working more than 16 hours per week) are required to register with the Equality Commission, as stated in the Fair Employment and Treatment (NI) Order.
- Related links for children and young people
on this page you will find useful links for organisations and websites related to children and young people
Our site provides a research and statistical resource on community relations; and equality and social needs issues.
- Research Information | Policylink-improving policy development | Improving public services
Research plays a key role in helping shape the policies of the Northern Ireland Administration. It is essential part of the policy development process and ensures that there is a robust evidence base supporting the decision-making.
- Research links
Links to the equality research page
- Research planned/ongoing in NICS Departments
- Research publications
- Research | Community Relations | Equality
Community Relations Research Programme and publications.
- Resources, Regeneration and International Relations | Organisation Chart | About OFMDFM
Organisation chart of Principal Establishment and Finance Officer within OFMDFM.
- Responses to first consultation of the Anti-Poverty Strategy
Responses to First Consultation of the Anti-Poverty Strategy
- Responses to the second consultation of the Anti-Poverty Strategy | Promoting Social Inclusion - Central Poverty Unit | Central Anti-Poverty Unit | Equality
- Responses | Consultations | Age | Equality
Responses to Age Consultations
- Responses | Single Equality Bill | Equality
Responses received to a recent consultation on options for the Single Equality Bill.
- Responsibilities of the Victims Unit | About Us | Victims Unit | Equality
Responsibilities of the Victims Unit
- Review of Partnerships in Northern Ireland | Policylink-improving policy development | Improving Public Services
In July 2004 the then Minister, Ian Pearson, commmissioned the Economic Policy Unit (EPU) to undertake a comprehensive analysis of the position in relation to partnerships in Northern Ireland. A draft report was prepared to serve as a think piece and assist further detailed considerations.
- Review of Public Administration
Find out about the review of Northern Ireland public administration which is currently underway.
- Review of the Civic Forum
- Review of the Equality Scheme | Equality Scheme | Equality
Review of the Equality Scheme
- Rory Rights
Super Six teachers guide - ideas for activities - rory rights