A to Z
Entries for I
- Ideas for activities
Super Six teachers guide - ideas for activities
- Ilex Urban Regeneration Company (Ilex URC)
- Implementing Equal Treatment Amendment Directive (2002/73/EC)
- Implementing the Gender Directive (2004/113/EC)
- Implementing the Recast Directive (2006/54/EC)
- Improving Children's Life Chances - The Child Poverty Strategy
- Improving Public Services
This section provides information on Best Practice, e-Government, Policylink, Public Service Reform and Review of Public Administration.
- Independent reviews and reports
In this section you will find published reports and independent reviews on different aspects of government work.
- Information access request form
- Information Management and Central Advisory Branch
The Central Freedom of Information Team has responsibility for the provision of advice and guidance to all Northern Ireland Departments in relation to the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000, Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998 and the Environmental Information Regulations (EIRs) 2004.
- Information on Trauma | Publications | Funding | About Us | Victims Unit | Equality
Useful information on how trauma affects families and individuals
- Integrated Impact Assessment | Policylink-improving policy development | Improving Public Services
The Integrated Impact Assessment tool is intended to help departments and other public sector bodies take forward a range of policy proofing processes.
- Internal guidance | Classes of Information | Publication Scheme | Freedom of Information
This is an area of information within the OFMDFM Publication Scheme. Classes of information published in this area includes: Induction Pack.
- Investigation and Enforcement | Fair Employment | Equality
Investigation and enforcement within Fair Employment.
- Irish Congress Of Trade Unions Northern Ireland Committee
- Irish Government | Links
Links to Irish Government