A to Z
Entries for C
- Central Anti-Poverty Unit | Equality
The vision for the Anti-Poverty Strategy is the development of a society which aims to enable its citizens to be fully participative, to realise their full potential and live free from poverty and social exclusion.
- Central Good Relations Funding Programme
District Councils Community Relations Programme, developed to suppport local community relations initiatives.
- Children and young people
In this page you will the index page for the children and young people section
- Children and young people's strategy
The strategy includes strategic goals in key areas affecting children and young people and takes into account the role of parents and families. It also examines the scope for achieving a more joined up approach within Government to children's issues.
- Christmas 2012 Ecard
- Christmas Star Ecard
- Civic Forum announcements
- Civic Forum Review | Making Government Work
Strand One of the Belfast (Good Friday) Agreement provided for the establishment of a Civic Forum, comprising representatives of the business, trade union and voluntary sectors, to act as a consultative mechansim on social, economic and cultural issues.
- Civil Contingencies
The aim of the Civil Contingencies Policy Branch (CCPB) is to promote the development of emergency planning and response arrangements within the NI public sector to ensure that an efficient and effective response can be made to assist the public during and in the aftermath of an emergency affecting all, or a large part, of Northern Ireland.
- Civil Service Reform
Find out what the Northern Ireland Civil Service is doing to deliver better public services.
- Climate Change
Article about news related to climate change
This section contacin information on the British Irish Council and the British-Irish Intergovernmental Conference, the North South Ministerial Council and the North/South Implementation Bodies, Northern Ireland's relationship with the EU and the role of the Executive.
- Code of Practice on Guidance on Regulations
- Cohesion Sharing and Integration - Public Consultation
- Cohesion, Sharing and Integration - Consultation Responses
- Commissioner for Children and Young People
Patricia Lewsley is the Commissioner for Children and Young People for Northern Ireland. She took up post on 8th January 2007. Find out more about the Commissioner.
- Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- Community Relations Council | Community Relations | Equality
The Community Relations Council is an independent body and is the main channel for government funding.
- Community Relations | Equality
To help heal the divisions within Northern Ireland we formulate policy, provide advice to ministers, undertake research and undertake funding.
- Complaints Procedure
- Conferences and seminars coming up
- Congratulatory Messages | Sponsorship
Find out how Congratulatory Messages are issued and how to receive a message
- Congress of Local and Regional Authorities of the Council of Europe (CLRAE)
- Consultation Events for the Older People's Commissioner
- Consultation on a disability strategy entitled 'A strategy to improve the lives of disabled people – 2012 to 2015'
- Consultation on Disability Discrimination (Northern Ireland) Order | Disability | Equality
A consultation report has been prepared to address the comments raised by consultees at meetings and by correspondence. The final draft of the Order has also been agreed by the Minister responsible for this area of work, Lord Rooker.
- Consultation on draft Statutory Rules for the Inquiry into Historical Institutional Abuse
- Consultation on Gender Directive 2007
- Consultation on Regulations arising from the Disability Discrimination (Northern Ireland) Order 2006
- Consultation on removal of Transport exemption from Part III of DDA 1995
- Consultation paper on Victims and Survivors Service
- Consultation Responses
- Consultation Responses | Consultation Responses to the Gender Equality Strategy |
Gender Consultation Responses
- Consultation Zone
Access the latest OFMDFM consultations in this section.
- Consultation | Classes of Information | Publication Scheme | Freedom of Information
This is a an area of information within the OFMDFM Publication Scheme. Classes of information within this area include: Published Consultation and Published Results.
- Consultations Responses to the Gender Equality Strategy | Gender Vocabulary | Gender Mainstreaming | Legislation | Publications | Research and Statistics | Our Strategy | Links | Contact Us | Gender Equality | Equality
Consultations Responses to the Gender Equality Strategy
- Consultations | Age | Equality
Public Consultations on Age Legislation
- Contact Civic Forum review team
- Contact EPCU
- Contact Policylink | PolicyLink-improving policy development | Improving Public Services
Contact the Policylink Innovation Unit
- Contact the Central Anti-Poverty Unit
- Contact the Disability Branch | Disability | Equality
If you have a query concerning Disbaility, you can contact the Disability branch.
- Contact the Economic Advice Unit | Economic Advice Unit | Economic Policy and Effectiveness | Economic Policy
Contact details for the Economic Advice Unit.
- Contact the Equality Research Branch | Equality
Contact the equality research branch
- Contact the Financial Issues Unit | Financial Issues Unit | Economic Policy and Effectiveness | Economic Policy
Contact details for the Financial Issues Unit.
- Contact the Gender Equality Unit | Sexual Orientation | Equality
Sexual Orientation contact us page
- Contact the Human Rights Unit | Human Rights | Equality
Human Rights contact page
- Contact the Information Management and Central Advisory Branch
- Contact the Office of the NI Executive in Brussels | Nothern Ireland Executive in Brussels | Promoting Northern Ireland
The Office of the Northern Ireland Executive in Brussels Contact Details
- Contact the Policy Innovation Unit | Policy Innovation Unit | Economic Policy and Effectiveness | Economic Policy
Contact details for the Policy Innovation Unit.
- Contact the Racial Equality Unit | Race | Equality
Contact Details for the Racial Equality Unit
- Contact us
- Contact us
Contact the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister
- Contact Us Links | Information on Trauma | Publications | Funding | About Us
Contact details for Victims Unit
- Contested Spaces Programme
Financial assistance under the Community Relations Unit’s Capital Programme.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. These are known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
- Critical Friend Service
- Crown Copyright
The material featured on this site is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Cultural Heritage
- Current consultations
- Current research | Equality
Current Reseach on Equality
- Customer information and external guidance | Classes of Information | Publication Scheme | Freedom of Information
This is an area of information within the OFMDFM Publication Scheme which publishes the following classes of information: Customer Information and External Guidance.